Held at Fraze Pavillion
- A summer festival that celebrates the Chicken Wing!
- Various restaurants from the Miami Valley come to showcase their wings & various sauces.
- The food is heavy on Chicken Wings, Beer, & Classic Rock Cover Bands. We swear that we heard a Lynyrd Skynyrd Cover Band last year.
WHY WE LIKE THIS EVENT:
- People Watching. All walks of life come to these kinds of festivals!
- Lots of different Chicken Wings to try....the Big Ragu was heaven while Superfry managed to find a place selling Grilled Chicken Skewers!
- It's free, fun, and family friendly! We didn't see a lot of drunks there except a few people that we brought along, but we won't discuss that!
CLICK ON GALLERY PHOTOS BELOW